Initial Response & Safety can provide rescue teams for a large range of industrial activities. These can be provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to this we offer in depth Workplace Health and Safety risk assessments. IRS Emergency Response & Safety Technicians are able to deploy, establish and maintain practical solutions for your industry protecting your workers and investments.
You can have peace of mind knowing that the safety of your workforce is secure with us.
Services that we can provide to you include and are not restricted to:
- Specialising in Shutdown work
- Emergency Response personnel
- Risk Assessments
- Higher Risk Work Management
- Working at Heights Management
- Onsite Rescue Teams
- Workplace Health & Safety Officers and Advisors
- Decontamination and equipment officers
- Provide higher level Confined Space standby personnel trained to a Nationally accredited standard and competent in: Working at Heights, Confined Space Entry, Confined Space Rescue Techniques, Breathing Apparatus, Rope Access Techniques, Roper Rescue Techniques, Advanced First Aid,
- Confined Space Management
- Higher Risk Safe Working at Height Management
- Developing site/task specific Rescue Plans
- Assisting on-site Response Teams to address and manage incidents
Our Teams work closely with you to establish the high risk areas and potential hazards specific to your industry and the incident at hand.
As part of our Emergency Response strategy we can help you to develop a Workplace Risk Assessment to prevent potential emergency situations. We can prepare an Emergency procedure plan and provide in house Emergency Response Training for your personnel. This will prepare you and your people to handle any potential emergency situations that may occur in the future.