Training plays a vital part in work place health and safety as it reduces the risk of human error. Quality Safety Training Courses can greatly reduce the risk of incidents. Initial Response & Safety recognises the need for flexibility in training due to task activities and different skills focus between similar workplaces. For this reason your training is exclusive to your needs.
Our training strategy employees both a theoretical and practical approach to ensure that all of the bases are covered. Our Training will provide the necessary skills and experience which are essential when working in high risk situations. All Initial Response & Safety Instructors regularly perform hands on work in the competencies in which they train and instruct others.
Let us help you to keep your people safe.
Non Accredited Training
Safety Quotient TM – Personality Risk Assessment Helps Reduce Human Error – View Brochure
- Driver Safety Quotient (DSQTM) – Find out which Drivers have “Higher Risk” Personalities – View Brochure
- Workstyle & Performance Profile (WPP) – Know the source of your hiring mistakes – View Brochure
- Safety Self-Awareness Training Workshops – Understand how personalities can cause safe or unsasfe on-the-job behaviours – View Brochure
- Emergency Response Team Training
Nationally Accredited Training
Please contact Initial Response and Safety directly for quotes or any further information email@example.com 1300 922 026
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights – View Brochure
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in a Confined Space – View Brochure
- PUASAR025A Confined Space Rescue – View Brochure
- MSMSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmospheres – View Brochure
- RIIRIS201D Conduct Local Risk Control – View Brochure
- MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus – View Brochure
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid – View Brochure
- HLTAID 007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation – View Brochure
- HLTAID006 Provide Advance First Aid – View Brochure
- HLTAID001 Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – View Brochure
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Resuce from a Live Panel – View Brochure
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an Emergency Control Organisation – View Brochure
- PUAWER007B Manage an Emergency Control Organisation – View Brochure
- PUAWER008B Confine Small Workplace Emergencies – View Brochure
- PUAWER006B Lead an Emergency Control Organisation – View Brochure
- PUAWER002B Ensure Workplace Emergency Prevention Procedures, Systems and Processes are implemented – View Brochure
- PUAFIR215 Prevent Injury – View Brochure
Course not listed above? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a quote.
Student Handbook for all learners rights, responsibilities, support, complaints and a refund policy is available for your information here
The trustee for IRS Trust, trading as Initial Response and Safety recruits students, provides training and assessment as well as provides support services on behalf of Allens Training (RTO 90909) under a Third Party Agreement.